Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Story The Best Easter Egg Hunt Ever by Dawn Casey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1kRZB0Tc_k

Amazon.com: Best Easter Egg Hunt Ever! (Picture Book ...

Video - Rabbit Roundup 



Rabbit Roundup

Gross Motor/Outside Play - Nature Scavenger hunt 

Head outdoors and use the list to see what you can find! Or make your own list:)

20+ Nature Scavenger Hunt Ideas

Social/Emotional - Guess the Emotion

Inside Out - How is She Feeling?


Four Lessons from “Inside Out” to Discuss With…


The Way I Feel by Janan Cain


The Way I Feel: Janan Cain: 9781884734724: Amazon.com: Books

Music/Movement 

I’m a Little Chicken
(Sung to: I’m a Little Teapot)
I’m a little chicken, (crouch down)
Ready to hatch,
Pecking at my shell, (make a pecking motion)
Scratch, scratch, scratch (make a scratching motion)
When I crack it open,
Out I’ll jump, (jump up)
Fluff my feathers, chirp, chirp, chirp. (pretend to ruffle feathers)

The Bunny Hokey Pokey

The Bunny Hokey Pokey | Easter Songs for Kids | The Kiboomers ...

Art - Fill in the dot Easter Egg
Print out this Easter Egg pattern and color in the dots. You can use markers, crayons or paint with a q-tip.


No comments:

Post a Comment