This week the children have been working on Christmas decorations.  On Monday, they made Christmas lights with lots of glitter and they are currently hanging on a house on our bulletin board.  I will be sure to take a picture for you to see.  Eventually they will come home and you can hang them on your Christmas tree!






The children were also busy working on a surprise.  We'll just leave it at that!  Shhhh,,,

On Friday, the children worked on making Christmas wreaths.  Green glue, shredded paper and pom poms!





I have added some Christmas activities to the classroom .....



They are always busy doing something!



Mrs. Booze and some of the children are trying to catch a HUGE lizard that came into our room, when the door opened.  I was amazed at how eager some of them were to catch it.  Not me!



We've had another birthday! It was a hit!  Happy Birthday Finn!





I can't tell you how much fun I have with your children every week!  What a joy!

As always, thanks Mrs Booze for all your help!



















No comments:

Post a Comment