As I was downloading my pictures for this week's blog, I realized that many of the pictures are of the children making their Mother's Day surprise!  So this week will be a little short on pics and next week I will include them so you can see the children in action making their special Mother's Day gifts ")

 
They always enjoy something new in the sensory table, last week it was rice. 
 
   
  
 
Sorting colors and practicing writing skills. 


 



 


 


For the rest of this month we will be discussing families and making special gifts for mom and dad.  We will also be talking about "vacation", which is coming up on us very fast! 
 
I would like to thank Tania Fahey for all of her help this year in the classroom.  She came in and helped with projects and assisted as needed throughout the year.  Thanks Tania!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment